Monday, November 29, 2010

Palettes Of Colour

Bukit View recently organized and public performance titled "Palettes of Color".
I decided to take this opportunity to snap some shots.


The Military Band was first up to play us melodious musical pieces.


Then, my fellow schoolmate, Billie, sang "I Can Sing a Rainbow"


Zoom Out effect of a video on the effort the performers put in


Our MCs under the spot light




Our Chinese dancers then took center stage






Next up, we had our Mordern dancers performing a dance-cum-skit




Our Malay dancers was up next dancing gracefully


The Choir sang a Japanese song


My friends elated to meet other friends.... Haha!


The event was held in Singapore Polytechnic auditorium


ELDDS was next to perform a skit for us


The main star of the skit, Kate


Highlight of the skit frozen in a picture




Trying creative ways to capture a photo, using 15 second shutter speed.


Indian dancers performing a traditional dance


The Chinese dancers was up again for one last performance




Finally the show ended and I was happy with my shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment