Saturday, November 20, 2010

Raffles Marina Yatch Club

My father was driving my family back from Malaysia when he decided to take a detour to bring me catch the sunset....... He us drove to Raffles Marina Yacht Club, we never knew something bigger was waiting for us there!

Rich mans yacht docked at the club

Do you feel that your eyes are tricks on you?


Nope it isn't, a real sail ship was docked at the club


The ship is called Galeon Andalucia from Spain


Sailors keeping the ship clean


This picture shows the colossal size of the ship with the sunset as a background, giving the picture a fairytale like atmosphere.


The ship really reminds me of OBS Indiana!




Lighthouse in the tip of the pier.
This picture really bring tranquility to my mind....

I was really glad that we made the detour or else we wouldn't have caught a sight of the Galeon Andalucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment