Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Frustration

Exams...... My O"levels, damn it is insane..
Imagine, waking up at 6am in the morning, school from 7am-9pm "remedials and night studies", then studying again till 12am....... and the next day, the same.......... for 6 days a week....
All those effort, just so you receive a certificate.....
A certificate that grades, not your intelligence or values, but how you fair among the others.....  "No kidding, moderation does that!"
Is it worth?! Hell no! 90% of what we studied will be forgotten the next year, maybe the next month!
But, what can we teenagers do?! What can I do?!
After all, I am born in an Asian society.......

Pressure

Stacks of past-year papers, all that is only 2 months work.....

"Literally Sunday morning (3.15am) and rain is falling!! Doing maths all the way, weee!! Love the atmosphere, thanks Ashwin, Maroon 5 kept me company thru the night!!!" - when I was still mugging!



No comments:

Post a Comment