Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The End Of Another Chapter


 I remember the first time I stepped into Bt View, that was 4 years ago.
That time, all I could think about was my primary school.
I hated myself for not doing better during my national exams, I hated ending up in Bt View.....

Now, 4 years down the road, here I am, reminiscing.
Yes, I'm graduating, I wish I wasn't.........
I going to miss my friends, my teachers, my secondary school life......
If I could turn back time, I would still choose Bt View...............

Prom Night is here, It is the school's way of saying goodbye......

Mr Heng, love you and your crooked mind!

My classmates, the brain power!


Lina singing!

Cute girls!

The devil class, 2E4

We did it bro!

Wee!

Dear Btv View, I will miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats dude, you're graduating from Secondary school! Ah, I wish I could have been doing the same, in Commonwealth. I hope you had a great 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro! where ever it is, just enjoy!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete