Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sunny Day

It has been raining constantly recently in Singapore, to such an extent that "water features" have been created at some shopping malls. But today was different! It was a sunny day after a long time. So my friends and I decided to go for a walk in the park!


They are actually very confident birds that would hop to you if you sat still

The one I photograph was about only half a meter away




Really very hard to get the correct focus with a macro lens at f2.8






Defensive position





2 comments:

  1. Wow.... Crisp and lovely shots Calvin.... I love the gear you're using. Awesome blurred background as well. And of course, nice subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawn! But I believe your subjects are more interesting, and what makes a good photo is an interesting subject!

    ReplyDelete