Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Abandoned

After shooting in Bencoolen street and Little India, Joel and I went back to our neighborhood.
There, we met up with Kenjie and we went for another walk in Bukit Batok Nature Park.

At the entrance, we saw an abandon Scottish Terrier *by Joel*

I would like to dedicate this picture to a kind lady.
Me, Joel & Kenjie saw this abandon Scottish Terrier in the park.
It was really in bad shape, open wounds on its back, scared face and ear infection. I doubt it would had survive another day in the park.
Just then, the dog caught the attention of a kind lady who was walking her dogs, she immediately decided to bring it to the vet after seeing it's condition.
The dog is very tame, it allows people to come up and pet it on its head. However, it the process of trying to leash the dog, the lady got bitten, risking getting rabies, but nevertheless, she kept crooning to the dog, " I understand your in great pain, I must bring you to the vet"
She rushed back home and drove her car out to bring this poor dog to the vet.
I was speechless.......
If you see a lady with her dogs, probably (2 or 3) send my regards to her!

 This is a Tit-blabbler! Thanks Bluebottle!

Spider looking through lens

Laughing Thrush again! *by Joel*

Our friends were relaxing on a short tree

They allowed me to climb up the tree to snap photos of them! *by Nikon 300*

Scouting

Finding food!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, your tailorbird looks like a striped tit babbler. It is a common forest babbler here. Cheerios!

    ReplyDelete