Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sports Camp IGNITE! 2012!

Hello people! Pardon me for my absence as recently, I have just been admitted into my new school, Ngee Ann Poly.
There is 3 "introductory" camps to choose from for the freshies!
I chose Sports Camp, and I don't regret that decision.

Day 1
My Lovely GLs!

Day 2
CCA tryouts: DragonBoat

Day 3
Reddians

Midas

Liora!!!!! TOO HOT FOR YOU!

Us, the SC family!

The Committee's Flag
KG: "Do it once, do it right"


Ignite Helpers! They are the most feared group of people in sports camp, even by the committee!

The last night, the helpers RIPS! Rip underwear's! "NO COMPROMISE" "Piak"!

Day 4
The last day, SO WHAT?!

The craziest camp in Ngee Ann!

Dance baby dance!

Before we part!


Now months after sports camp, I miss it dearly.... It would undoubtedly be a significant event of my poly education, and it has certainly inspired me to be a better leader.
I never regret being a part of SC family, all I regret is not being the best during the camp, and not putting the effort in catching up with my group mates. 

Well, I will rewrite my Sports camp story next year. 

SPORTS CAMP IGNITE!

Photos courtesy of Tan WeiShan and Mars! 






No comments:

Post a Comment