Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Lights

I went for a long walk myself........
Down Orchard road, when it is at it's most prettiest!
Merry Christmas everybody!

Orchard Central

With its reindeers

Lonely

Spinning christmas tree!

313 rather quiet!


Paragon

Style and chic

These statues have seen many days

Black horse

Ngee Ann City (Takashimaya) the former pride of orchard

Feeling magical?!

Big Tree

Distortion

Snowman

Ion

Elephants at Tangs

Orchard road sparkling

Shaw House

Another walk with my cousin



Christmas performance

Amazing rhythm

Performers from Zimbabwe

Drive down orchard

2 comments:

  1. OMG dude I just LOVE your photographs! They're terrific! :) I miss posing infront of the Paragon! Haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! those statues have been there since god know when! Thanks bro!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete